The Urban Unit Jobs 2023 is a recruitment drive by The Urban Unit. It offers a variety of jobs and internships in urban policy, environment, sustainability, and other related sectors. Potential candidates need to apply online through the official website and submit their educational qualifications and work experience documents for screening. Upon successful screening, applicants will be invited for interviews and then, depending on their performance, either be selected or not selected for the respective job/internship opportunity. The Urban Unit is an organization that works in the field of urban policy and research. It is a think tank, implementing agency, and capacity-building provider aimed at providing solutions to issues related to urban management, environment, infrastructure, governance, and sustainable development. It works with national and local governments and international development organizations to create cities and communities that are prosperous, equitable, and resilient.
The Urban Unit Jobs Advertisement
|Publish Date:||08 March 2023|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Department Name:||The Urban Unit Jobs 2023 Advertisement|
|Job Category:||Government Job|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
- Project Director
- Senior Research Analyst
- Senior Specialist Social Development
- Specialist Housing
- Specialist Infrastructure
- Specialist System Development
- Specialist Urban Data Analytics
- Senior Research Analyst Architecture and design
- Senior Research Analyst Housing
- Senior Research Analyst Urban Planning and policy
- Senior Research Analyst Software development
How to Apply for this The Urban Unit Jobs Advertisement || 2023
- Visit The Urban Unit’s official website at www.urbanunit.gov.pk. and to apply online please visit www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- At the top of the home page, select the “Careers” tab.
- Examine the available job openings and choose the one that best matches your skills and qualifications.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements.
- Below the job posting, click the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in your personal and professional information on the online application form.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and any other documents that are required.
- Submit your application and wait for The Urban Unit to respond.