The Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) is looking for qualified candidates to fill various positions in their organization for 2023. Positions are available in the fields of agriculture, fisheries, forestry, food science, and biotechnology. Applicants should have a degree in a relevant field, such as agriculture, veterinary sciences, animal husbandry, wildlife science, or horticulture. They must also possess strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a desire to learn and grow with the organization. Advanced technical skills in relevant areas such as data analysis, computer programming, and GIS mapping will be highly valued. Applicants should have a degree in a relevant field such as agriculture, veterinary sciences, animal husbandry, wildlife science, or horticulture. Candidates should also demonstrate an understanding of the principles of agriculture research, including data collection, analysis, and report writing.
PARC Jobs Online Apply
|Publish Date:||06 March 2023|
|Job Location:||Gilgit Baltistan|
|Department Name:||PARC Jobs Online Apply|
|Job Category:||Government Job|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
|Sr. No||Position Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Assistant Executive Engineer (SPS-08)||B.E/B.Sc (Engg) (Civil)||01|
|2.||Information Officer (SPS-08)||Master in Journalism||01|
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), an apex research organization in the agriculture sector invites applications from well-qualified, highly talented, and self-motivated Pakistani nationals for appointment to the following posts. Required qualification/experience for these posts and quota are indicated on PARC official website (www.parc.gov.pk):
How to Apply for this PARC Jobs Online Apply | | Pakistan Agriculture Research Council
- Age relaxation will be permitted as per PARC/Government guidelines, and rules will be followed in accordance with provincial/territorial/women/minority/disabled quotas.
- PARC Headquarters, 20-Atatürk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad, 01 Oh Director • Those who are already in power. Services are available through the proper channels. No TA/DA will be provided.
- To be eligible for the test/interview, you must be at least 18 years old.
- • Interested candidates who meet the above eligibility requirements can apply online.
- PARC website (www.parc.gov.pk), application form duly completed and signed
- Within fifteen (15) days, applicants should be sent to the following address.