In here, you can find information on the latest vacancy of the Pakistan Railways Govt of Pakistan. We update these Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 PR Job 2023 Download Application Form from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper.
Pakistan railway jobs 2023 online apply details
|Address:||Project Director/PMU, Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore|
Vacant Posts name:
|Name of Post||Qualification||Age Limit|
Total Number of Post (247)
2nd Class or grade “C” Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ Banking/ Business
Administration (Finance/ Accounting) from a University
recognized by HEC.
2nd Class or Grade “C” Associate
Degree (ADP) in Commerce/ Accounting Finance Banking/
Business Administration (Finance/ Accounting) from a University recognized by HEC.
Computer literate with typing speed of 30 words per minute.
How to Apply in Pakistan Railway job?
- Interested and eligible both male and female applicants are required to apply online at National Job Portal (www.njp.gov.pk).
- Print of system generated application along with two recent passport size pictures, Copies of CNIC & Educational certificates (duly attested) as well as pay order/Demand Draft of Rs.500/-(original) in favour of FA&CAO/PR be sent to Accounts Officer/ Admn, Pakistan Railways, HQ Office, Lahore.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- Disable! Women/ Minorities etc can also apply against the prescribed quota by Government.
- The Last date to apply for Pakistan Railway Jobs is 22nd May 2023.
Pakistan railway jobs salary:
The salary for Pakistan Railways jobs varies depending on the job position, experience, and qualifications of the candidate. Generally, the salary for entry-level positions is lower than that of senior-level positions. In addition, different job positions have different salary scales.
According to the Pakistan Railways Salary Structure, the basic pay scale for various job positions in Pakistan Railways ranges from BPS-01 to BPS-22. The starting salary for a BPS-01 position is around Rs. 20,000 per month, while a BPS-22 position can offer a salary of up to Rs. 250,000 per month.
It is important to note that in addition to the basic salary, Pakistan Railways employees are entitled to various allowances and benefits such as medical, transport, and house rent allowances, as well as bonuses and promotions based on their performance.
The salary for Pakistan Railways jobs is competitive and offers opportunities for growth and development within the organization.