Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 advertised the following vacancies through an online portal https://mohr.gov.pk/. MOHR Jobs 2023 is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Director – Legal & Dev, Deputy Director – ICT, Driver and Naib Qasid. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on 24 May 2023.
Latest MOHR Jobs 2023 Apply Online
|Published On||May 24, 2023|
|Last Date||June 03, 2023|
|Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Assistant Director – Legal & Dev||BS CS|
|Deputy Director – ICT||LLB|
How To Apply For Ministry of Human Rights Jobs
- The Interested candidates can apply online at official website of National Job Portal i.e. www.njp.gov.pk.
- Advertisement can be downloaded from www.mohr.gov.pk.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date to apply for 03rd June 2023.
Ministry of Human Rights
The Ministry of Human Rights is a government ministry in Pakistan that is responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights in the country. Here are some details about the Ministry of Human Rights in Pakistan:
- Role and Responsibilities: The Ministry of Human Rights is tasked with the following key responsibilities:
- Formulating policies and programs for the protection and promotion of human rights.
- Implementing national and international human rights commitments and conventions.
- Monitoring human rights violations and taking appropriate measures to address them.
- Raising awareness about human rights and sensitizing the public and relevant stakeholders.
- Providing legal aid and support to victims of human rights abuses.
- Coordinating with national and international organizations working in the field of human rights.
- Advocating for the rights of vulnerable groups, including women, children, religious minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Initiatives and Programs: The Ministry of Human Rights in Pakistan has undertaken several initiatives and programs to fulfill its mandate. Some notable initiatives include:
- National Action Plan for Human Rights: The ministry has developed a comprehensive National Action Plan for Human Rights to address various human rights issues in the country.
- Helpline for Human Rights: A helpline has been established to provide assistance and support to individuals facing human rights violations.
- Human Rights Information Management System: The ministry has launched an information management system to document human rights violations and facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Awareness Campaigns: Regular awareness campaigns and workshops are conducted to educate the public about their rights and raise awareness about human rights issues.
- National and International Engagement: The Ministry of Human Rights collaborates with national and international organizations, human rights bodies, and civil society groups to promote human rights. It represents Pakistan at international forums, such as the United Nations Human Rights Council, and actively participates in discussions and negotiations related to human rights.
- Legal Framework: The ministry works on the development and implementation of legislation and policies related to human rights. It ensures that Pakistan’s legal framework aligns with international human rights standards and conventions.
- Complaint Mechanisms: The ministry provides complaint mechanisms and avenues for individuals to report human rights violations. It investigates complaints and takes appropriate actions to address the grievances.
For the most up-to-date and specific information, I recommend visiting the official website of the Ministry of Human Rights in Pakistan or contacting the ministry directly.